What's it been, three weeks? Wowwwww....
Anywho. Yeah. So, Christina L from Idlewild was awesome enough to give me the Liebster Award nomination or something like that. Basically, you answer the questions that the nominator gave you, then tag some other blogs with your own questions for them! :) This should be interesting.
1. Have you read Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery?
You know, I probably did when I was younger, but I have no recollection of it at all. I should probably reread it. Did I like it? Apparently not, since I don't remember it.
2. What is your current favorite song?
>.> Do you know how hard this question is to answer?! Let me think.....
Okay, I got it. This.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I had to xD
3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? Would it have any special skills? (talking, wisdom, etc.)
I would have a pet fox. It's magic skill would be saying all those noises in the video, so I could go around proving that really is what the fox says.
Just kidding. I want a unicorn.
4. What are three blogs you highly recommend?
I actually haven't been doing a ton of blog reading, so....hmmm.... well, obviously Christina L at Idlewild. I enjoy reading Ryan M's blog The Homeschooler's Day, even though he NEVER POSTS. Instead he makes videos, which are pretty awesome, check them out here. And then, probably my "sister" Sam's blog The Sam Side. She doesn't post a whole lot, but when she does, it's amazing.
5. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
Bodysurf or read a book, because I'm boring like that. Oh, and throw sand at my brothers. *grins evilly*
6. What book character is most like you? (or you consider to be most like yourself)
I have no clue. Do you know how many books I read?! Plus, I'm an original. I mean, where else is there going to be a brunette, brown eyed sarcastic girl who loves to read, write, talk, and gets songs like this stuck in her head?
Probably everywhere. But I can't think of one.
7. What has been your biggest personal achievement? (got into a play, read the entire Bible, etc.)
Hiding from my dad that I'm not doing my homework?
I dunno. =P Well, let me think.
I genuinely can't think of anything. I don't do much besides, I don't know, Superior Honor Roll at School and a few piano awards.
8. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
Isaiah 41:10, and yes, I did memorize it because of the AIO episode with that annoying as heck Danny Schmidt. "So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and uphold you with my victorious right hand."
9. If you could experience one book (only one!) for real, which would it be? Would you go as one of the characters or as yourself?
Is it weird that the first thing I thought of was Narnia? I've been talking to certain people too much.
Well, definitely not the Hunger Games, because I would die in a second. Divergent, I'd fail initiation in a heartbeat. I'm so weak. Percy Jackson, I'd get eaten by monsters. Hm. I guess I would choose Narnia, to be honest. Haha. I'd probably go as myself. Every *coughs* fictional (don't kill me...) world needs some of my special sort of awesomeness.
10. What is your favorite thing to do in the kitchen?
Obviously set off the house alarm while trying to make mac and cheese.
This seriously happened like two days ago. I was making mac and cheese on the stove while I was home alone WITH NO ADULT SUPERVISION PEOPLE *gasp*, and we didn't have any milk. So I went to the outside refrigerator to get some, forgetting that the house alarm was on....and while the alarm was going off, the water boiled over, and then, when I finally got all of that under control, I dropped the milk carton and spilled it everywhere.
Yeah. I'm a klutz.
11. Yes or No?
No. Er, yes. Yes to saying no. I'm saying no to saying yes.
I don't know.
Okay, that is all! Now, I have to write my questions....
Since I don't know many blogs, I'm just going to tag anyone reading this. Do it.
1. What does the fox say?
2. Have you ever accidentally done something that ended up in the police coming to your house?
3. Ever broken someone else's bone?
4. If you had to have either neon orange, dark purple, or bright green skin, which would you choose?
5. Favorite Youtuber?
6. Stupidest song you've ever heard?
7. Worst and best book you've ever read?
8. Most played song on your ipod?
9. Do you own a fedora? Because, Fedoras FTW. If you do not, go and buy one.
10. Ever broken the law?
11. Favorite Doctor? (this can be interpreted many ways.)
Enjoy, all you people reading. *reaches out and tags them* Do it.
I'll probably have another post up in a few days, I just wanted to do this. Bye for now!
Oh, I need a thumbnail picture.
*departs dramatically in the Tardis*
~Audrey has been watching quite a lot of Doctor Who and also has watched the Fox wayyyyy too much. Plus she's been doing Google hangouts with weird people and their weirdness is rubbing off. And, it's like 1 am. So don't judge me.